The Columbine Chapter received its official charter December 11, 1976.
Welcome to the Columbine Chapter, located in Colorado Springs, Colorado! We have been actively working towards meeting the goals and mission of FEW since we were charted on December 11, 1976. For those of you who are counting, we have been a chapter for 40 years!! We provide opportunities for federal employees to participate in regional and national training programs, monthly meetings, and other activities during the year.
In striving to meet the mission of FEW, our chapter works to eliminate sex discrimination in the federal government, enhances opportunities for career advancement of women, establishes and maintains a working relationship with federal agencies, improves the quality of life for women by influencing Congressional and Administration actions through legislative programs and works continually to achieve a unified and diverse membership from the many federal government agencies in the Colorado Springs area.
Our chapter meets on the first Thursday of each month (except in July and August) at Bourbon Brothers around 5:30 pm. This fine establishment is located at: 13021 Bass Pro Drive at I-25 (Exit 156). Please e-mail one of our officers if you would like more information.
2016-2018 COLUMBINE CHAPTER OFFICERS:
- President: Linda Kopman, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Theresa Coleman, email@example.com
- Treasurer: Joanne Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Connie Upton, email@example.com
- Nominations Chair: Joanne Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legislative/Compliance Chair: open
- Newsletter: Linda Kopman, email@example.com